It's time to introduce you to our stroller, the Baby Jogger City Select! Here she is in all her beauty:
She can sit up and forward or...
She can recline facing forward or...
She can sit up while facing you or... well if you had all the pieces, she could do 16 different tricks! You can see them all here! I have to be honest, she wasn't my original pick, but I didnt' know a lot about this stroller. My sis in law saw somebody walking with their children in this stroller and loved it b/c you can attach two seats and have them facing each other, you, or forward. You just have to buy a second seat attachment if you have two children, which she is about to have. So, yes, we ordered the same stroller and both in red! I intend for this to be my only stroller as you can jog with it, attach a car seat to it, and so on. It pushes like a dream and you can even push with one hand. It's just plain awesome and I'm very pleased with it... I just can't wait until we can push Abby Ruth around in it!
Now I know some of you just looked it up and think I'm crazy for spending so much money... well the truth is, I didn't. We found out about a deal on Amazon where they were selling it for $280... originally about $500. Since it wasn't straight from amazon, there was about $20 shipping added. This was still cheaper than any other place that we could find. But wait, I'm not done saving money yet! If you know about Swagbucks, you know it too is awesome! If you don't know about it, keep reading! I use Swagbucks as a search engine and had saved up $40 worth of Amazon giftcards that I applied towards this stroller, making it now $260. I know some of you still think "$260 for a stroller?!" but had we gotten the travel system and jogging stroller, it would have been as much if not more and the resale on this stroller is great! Also, remember that I said one of my goals was to pray about decisions... well I had been. I was actually asking God to show me if the other stroller that I wanted was the right one but then when we saw this, I felt led to it. And I have had a total peace about it since purchasing it!
I know that a few of you are still thinking, "Wait, tell me more about how to earn amazon giftcards with swagbucks!" Well, it's quite simple. Just click here and fill out the form. Then use it as your search engine and earn points as you search. It takes 450 points to get a $5 amazon giftcard... I can usually earn one of these in about 20-25 days easy. My sis has started and is putting hers towards Christmas of next year. It's awesome with saving some money! My sis in law had $70 worth to use on her stroller and we both plan to use them again if we have to buy more pieces for it ourselves.
I have only one problem with our stroller, and honestly, it's not my problem - it's Tucker's. He is scared to death of it... growled at it and wouldn't walk past it. I told him he'd better get over that if he wanted to walk with us this spring!
Lastly, this is for my mother, as only a few of you will understand... are you happy mama? This is the trash pile and yes, that is my beloved blanket that is forever old (like 50+ years old I do believe). This blanket was the perfect thickness and weight, but it's old and raggedy and takes up too much space. Abby Ruth, if this isn't love I don't know what is! Mama, I won't embarass you anymore by traveling with this blanket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice stroller. I'm gonna have to tell my sis about it. Of course, she already has one, but.... :) I'm guessing Tucker doesn't like the color--oh yeah, dogs are color blind. Well, can't help you on that one, then!! :) Was good to see you today.
ReplyDeleteWow! I know that blanket. It always came over here with you when you spent the night with me. Can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving my stroller too! And so is Grayson--he points to it and asks to "go go" and I've been riding him around the house in it. He especially likes it in the fully reclined position (a little weird, I thought), but he was just chilling I guess. I ordered my second seat attachment today!!
ReplyDelete