Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Just want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

This day, 5 years ago, William and I became an "official" couple... yes, facebook status change and everything!  As of today we have been married almost 2 1/2 years and are expecting our first child this Spring.  Somedays it seems as though I can't remember not knowing him and I mean that in a good way... at the same time 5 years can seem like it has gone by so quickly!  The Lord totally blessed me with William... he's so good to me but I know I could do so much more for him.

Here's some pics of us over the past 5 years!

Our first Vday... actually this is like the day before. 
Made him a Carhartt cake in Valentine colors!


Summer of 2006

 Fall of 2006 at a Clemson Football game 

 Engagement Pic from Spring of 2008

Sept. 13, 2008 

Honeymoon at Outerbanks Sept. 2008

Mtn. Trip October 2010 (About 12 weeks pregnant I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment