Two Sundays ago we headed up to Charlotte for our last Christmas get together with some of my family. I only got one picture which is of Grand Daddy and AR rocking. It is rare for her to fall asleep while somebody is holding her!
We've been playing with all of our new toys and just about have all the new songs memorized! AR loves to stand up, but can't quite get there on her own. Below she had some help from me but then stands for a little bit on her own.
This past weekend, I helped to host a shower for my friends Meredith and Jack. They are expecting their first child this Feb. and don't know what they are having. I can't wait to find out!
| I know that Kirkley is totally ready for this pic, hoping that it makes the blog I'm sure! |
| Hostesses (sp?) with Meredith |
I have some videos to post sometime soon... hopefully. She took her first few "crawling steps" tonight and I got a few on camera. She's also pulling up onto her knees all the time now. Until next time, take care!


I made it to the blog again! So special! It was great seeing you guys last weekend. Can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete-Kirkley